Wednesday, November 14, 2012

This is Crap. But it might also be Art.

Korea opens world's first toilet theme park full of crappy art

In 2000 years archeologists will find this and they will have to decide whether it was Art or Wack.  I recommend you watch the video on the website.

11 comments:

  1. is it possible to say that one of the statues is art and the others are wack? because i feel that the little gold boy in the back is art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he still art if he is in the process of peeing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel very strongly that: yes. Although i did not realize that originally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then perhaps this should be judged as an average. Because if you go to the website there is no lack of potential art/wack involved in this project.

      Delete
    2. i am willing to agree that the work you have found is simultaneously art/wack within .002 percentile

      Delete
    3. I can't wait until other people start to weigh in.

      Delete
    4. i know. this is a beautiful invention

      Delete
  4. I thought there was going to be a rating system here, like 3.5 out of 4 dinna rolls. I rate everything in 99 Cent Store mystery fish and dinna rolls, which ingested together inspired this wack art above.

    I rule thee art WACK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AGREED. RATING SYSTEM IS MANDATORY.

      Delete
    2. But I'm envisioning something simpler. Envision, if you will, a photo (art/wack) below which one can click a button to vote for art or wack. Am I crazy or is that brilliant?

      Delete
    3. That would be much better. Like the Like/Dislike thing on youtube.

      Delete